Benefits of drinking water
- Water is essential for our survival. Our bodies are estimated to be about 60 to 70 percent water.
- You are constantly losing water through your skin and liver. Actually you are releasing it by just breathing and it needs to replenish.
- If you are not getting enough of it your body will not be able to work properly and do essential jobs like transport oxygen to all the cells in your bodies.
- It is great for your heart and studies have shown that it could lower your risk for heart attack.
- When you drink more water you flush out the toxins and nourish your body from the inside.
- Drinking more water is great for the skin since it helps you flush out impurities and it keep your skin hydrated.
- Your skin will have more elasticity, will look healthier, and radiant.
- When you don’t get enough your skin tends to look dry, puffy and unhealthy.
WEIGHT LOSS BENEFITS:
- Drinking water is a great tool when trying to lose weight. It does not have any calories!
- Sometimes when you think you are hungry, you are actually thirsty and you don’t realize it. Drink a glass of water and you will be surprise when you realized that you feel satisfied.
- It helps your body metabolize fat and digest food efficiently.
- Drinking more water will give you more energy. The energy you need to go to the gym and get fit!
- When you are thirsty you are already dehydrated and when you are dehydrated you feel tired.
Your goal should be to drink at least 2 liters of water. Buying a good stainless steel water bottle and having it with you at all times will help. You will do yourself a huge favor if you are able to carry out this goal. By drinking more water your body will work better, you will have more energy and your skin will be radiant! Then when you feel good in the inside you feel good outside and you will be confident to wear an outfit from Fit Activewear
Tags: benefits of water, how much water is too much, skin benefits of drinking water, water and health