Adina’s Turning Point and Fitness Story
Hitting an all time high with your weight is certainly something that should cost you to worry. Adina, 28 yrs old, had the same experience and felt unhappy with how she looks. She then decided to start a sustainable fitness regimen mostly consisting of squat exercises and lunges. On ‘treat’ days, she binges on pizza, just like everybody else, but sees to it that she works hard to counter all the excess calorie intake. She considers her friends and family as her motivation to continue improving her way of life. Continue reading to know more about Adina’s fitness story.
1. What is your name and age?
Adina Zilberman Age 28
2. What inspired you to get fit?
Hitting an all time high with my weight, and just feeling unhappy with myself.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Sassy, energetic, and determined!
4. What keeps you motivated to live the healthy life?
My friends and family, who continue to let me know that I inspire them, daily!
5. What time of the day do you workout and why?
Noon, because I am full of energy, and ready to go.
6. How do you balance life, work, training and family?
By knowing what is most important to me, I figure out how to get it done in the most efficient way possible.
7. What do you for fun?
Watch cheesy romantic comedies while snuggling with my puppy and my man, shopping, work out
8. What do you think is the biggest misconception about women in fitness?
That we are superficial, shallow, and narcissistic. That all we care about is working out.
9. What is your favorite body part to exercise?
Shoulders and glutes, because nothing is sexier than defined delts and a firm, round behind.
10. If you had to pick three key exercises – what would they be and why?
Squats- because they are a full body exercise, Shoulder Presses- because they help make arms firm and toned, and lunges to help shape legs and glutes
11. If you compete, what excites you the most about competing?
Getting up on stage and showing off all of my hard work.
12. What is the best advice you can give someone that is considering entering the competition arena?
Either to get a trainer or join a team, because it is difficult to do everything on your own.
13. What are the three things you always have in your gym bag?
Headphones and iPhone for music, Fat Fader Lotion, a change of clothing because my workouts make me SWEAT.
14. What is your favorite cheat ‘treat’?
Pizza! With cheese, bread, protein, and veggies, pizza has it all.
15. Anything else you would like us to know?
I am a beauty and fitness blogger. Check out my page at www.kraseybeauty.com
17. Web Address?
Photo Credits: Derek Jones at http://www.djonesphotography.com/